Monday, July 30, 2012

The Bionic Ankle the wait

As with anything the waiting is the hardest part.  I now have to wait until the ninth of August before I can go to the next stage. On the ninth I get this cast off, stitches out and finally get to have it washed and cleaned up.  We will then get x-rays (actually I will demand them).  My curiosity is killing me as to the location, type and quantity of screws, plates and rods.  At that point a decision will be made as to how long the next cast will have to be on.  I am hoping 2 weeks (8/23) but it will probably be closer to 4 or 5,  which will be actually be the week of September 6th.  Oh well patience is a good thing bit can really make a guy like me a kranky man.
“You can get so confused
that you'll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place...”
Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment